Recent Posts

Friday, September 25

Purchase Method

Purchase Method:


  • Once you see something you like, email me at ashleyf99@gmail.com. If you have any inquiries, do email me at that email too. 



  • Please do not leave any inquiries or orders at the chat box. 



  • Email me along your name, address and contact number for billing and shipping purposes. 



  • I will quote you the availability of the product as of the current time I see your email and the total amount (RM) along with my account number for payment. 


Please make payment within 3 days.


  • If any replies are not given to me within 3 days, I will terminate your temporary reservation and open the item's availability to others. 



  • If you do not make payment within 3 days once I've quote the total amount and my account, I will also terminate your temporary reservation and open the item's availability to others. 

  • Please refer to PAYMENT METHOD. Once full payment is made, I will post your package as soon as possible. Usually not more than 2-3 days from the day you paid. I will notify you. 

  • Once I've posted. I will email you the tracking code for the parcel.

  • I am not responsible over any parcels once I've posted them off at the post office.

  • For CODs, ,if total amount of purchase is RM 10 or over, you must pay deposit of RM 10 to my account before the COD takes place. This is to avoid back-out buyers during the COD session

  • If you paid extra (eg: total is RM 10.90 but with ATM you cash in RM 20), I will refund to you the extra change via bank transfer. So you have to give your account number to me. If you refuse and want me to include in the parcel, I will not be responsible if the money gets lost or you complain to me that the change is not inside. 

0 string(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please keep it nice and clean here.

Alternatively, you can always email me at ashleyf99@gmail.com